In Heard, a special issue of Christianity Today,
we're exploring how women are speaking up during this rare cultural moment, not just in response to scandals or injustices but more broadly for the sake of the gospel.
Inside you'll find articles from CT Women:
See a preview or purchase a print copy.
- The Martyrs and #MeToo by Lynn H. Cohick
- Weary in the Wilderness? by Natasha Sistrunk Robinson
- Scripture Says More Than Just 'Forgive' by Jen Pollock Michel
- Just Kids by D. L. Mayfield
- "I Have Seen the Lord!" by Marlena Graves
- And More!
*Along with your free download, you will receive the CT Women newsletter and agree to receive occasional partner promotions. We don't share your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time.